How to Join
Joining AppleCare Medical Group
With AppleCare you get to choose from an excellent network of physicians, specialists, and hospitals, all working together toward your better health. We are not an insurance company. Rather, we work with several insurance companies to make sure you get all the care you need.
Whether you need a lot of medical care or a little, we’re here to help you figure out what to do to stay healthy. Who to see. Where to go. And more. We stay on top of your health conditions and give information, updates, and reminders to you before you even ask.
Why AppleCare Medical Group
Quality care starts with the right doctor. AppleCare Medical Group is comprised of over 900 primary-care and specialty physicians in the L.A. and O.C. areas.
- Best Care: AppleCare’s extensive clinical team provides you with the resources and
healthcare best suited for your specific needs.
- Freedom of Choice: We connect you to the specialists and hospitals you want to see.
- Outstanding Member Services: Assist you with selecting a doctor, claims, eligibility,
billing, and any other questions.
- Pharmacists: Review your medications and answer your questions.
- Case Managers: Manage complex health problems and work towards individual health goals.
- Excellent transition programs: Provide continued support after you leave the hospital
and condition follow up at home.
- And more!
All at no extra cost to you!
Communities we serve
AppleCare Medical Group doctors, specialists and hospitals are conveniently located throughout Southeast Los Angeles and Orange County:
- Los Angeles
To learn more about AppleCare or how to join please call us at: 1 (877) 862-1007, TTY 711.
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm