At AppleCare, we love our Medicare members. Going beyond the benefits you get through your Health Plan, we offer our Medicare members exclusive programs such as:
Welcome Wagon: After you join AppleCare, a clinician will visit you at your home to conduct a wellness exam and answer any questions you may have.
Comprehensive Care Clinic and Immediate Care Center: Our Downey Comprehensive Care Clinic features all-day walk-ins and is available for your primary care needs when your doctor is not available. In addition, we are supporting key specialties like Dermatology, Ear Nose and Throat, and Gastroenterology.
We Feature Useful Programs Such As:
- Hospital Discharge Clinic: AppleCare Medical Group providers and pharmacists are on site to meet with you and review your hospital stay and medications, and they work together to ensure that you have everything you need to be able to support your transition home from the hospital.
- Coumadin Clinic: At our Coumadin Clinic, our clinicians will work together with you to monitor your blood thinning medications and answer any questions you may have regarding this treatment.
- Diabetes Management: Our diabetes program helps to create an individualized treatment plan with an AppleCare clinician and pharmacist that includes lifestyle changes and medication management to help control your diabetes. This is done in conjunction with your primary care physician.
- Activity Center: Our Activity Center is right across the hall from our Clinic and offers members educational and recreational events on a weekly basis. Visit (events page) for more information.
- PillPack: As an AppleCare member, you can receive all of your medications through the mail, individually packaged and timestamped based on your individual needs. This can help ensure you never miss another dose.
- Social Service Programs: Our Social Services department is available to help you find resources that might be available in your community to help you manage your overall health.