There is never a convenient time to get sick. With AppleCare Medical Group, you can be certain that we will direct you to the right person to get you feeling better.
If you need medical advice when your doctor’s office is closed, call 1 (800) 460-5051 and you will be connected to a live person who can give you advice on how to handle your situation.
You may be advised to:
- 1. Call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room
- 2. Visit one of our local Urgent Care Centers
- 3. Call your health plan nurse advice line for fast telephone medical advice
Most health plans provide a telephone advice nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The nurse will answer your health care questions so you can take care of yourself or your family. If you are covered by one of the following health plans, you can call that plan’s Nurse Advice Line directly.
- 1. Aetna: 1-800-556-1555
- 2. Blue Cross: 1-800-224-0336
- 3. Blue Shield: 1-877-304-0504
- 4. Care1st: 1-800-609-4166
- 5. Cigna: 1-800-564-9286
- 6. Alignment Health Plan, formerly Citizens Choice Health Plan: 1-800-460-5051 (AppleCare)
- 7. Health Net: 1-800-893-5597
- 8. LA Care: 1-800-249-3619
- 9. MD Care: 1-800-460-5051 (AppleCare)
- 10. Molina: 1-888-275-8750
- 11. SCAN: 1-800-793-1717
- 12. UnitedHealth Care: 1-866-747-4325